Tuesday, March 27, 2012
21:46
UGH SO IRRITATED ! TRIED TO EDIT MY BLOGSKIN BUT IT'S SO TOUGHHHHH !!!

I've been using that blogskin for quite awhile already, so it's time for a change.
I'm so crazy over galaxy stuffs, so yup my new blogskin (:
I just realized my previous blogskin couldn't be edited or something.
Make me waste my day meddling with the stupid HTML.
Ok so now I finally got it changed. But I think it's not nice !!! I really suck at all these stuffs !!

Yesterday I just went back to school to collect my lecture notes !!
Oh nooo school is starting on next Monday !!!

Here are some more photos on Genevie's birthday taken by the photographer at Helipad !
The photos are so ugly !!



The balloon she's holding totally reminds me of the HelloKitty one I had on my birthday from Pam, Joc & Abi !!!

xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares