Thursday, March 8, 2012
19:34
Sugar lips sealed metal teeth.

Attended a make up event at The Adelphi.
The make up artist will be doing demo on my face, but look at the crowd ! And my face is being projected on the screen for hours.
It makes me so uncomfortable that all my flaws are seen by everyone there !


So this is the Italian make up brand they're promoting.
It really require lots of skill to be able to do a proper make up !

The side without much eye make up vs the dramatic side !
The drastic change from without make up to make up.



It's my first time having such a red lips, but I kind of like it (:



I think it'll take more time for my blonde hair to fade away !!
Cause my hair colour is fading and blonde is surfacing again, ugh !
It's always at the bottom part of my hair, so my hair looks so gradient now !
From dark brown...reddish....orangey....blondie...
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares