Wednesday, April 11, 2012
07:19
9th April

Spent all my time after lecture with Mummy at Starbucks (:

11th April

Gave school a miss due to the heavy traffic !!!
If i were to take public transport I wouldn't be late !!!
No choice ! Decided to go Nex for breakfast instead (:


Had our breakfast at Swissbake !!


So after breakfast I went to get a new set of nails !!
Finally got the time to remove the long ones and this time round I'm trying out a much shorter ones cause the responses for the long ones doesn't seem good !!
Mostly find it scary !! Really ? In fact I still prefer my long ones, moreover pointy nails are easier to handle (:

However this is another pretty set of HelloKitty with Chanel done by Yumi ^^
A sneak preview of my nails, gonna do an individual post on this set of nails after Yumi get back to Sg !!

xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares