Monday, April 16, 2012
07:55
I TURNED 19 !!!! WHAT ?! SO FAST ?!
Initially I wasn't even looking forward to celebrating my birthday because I don't even want to grow up !!

But everything turned out to be awesome, real awesome.
Headed out to Shangri-la for high tea buffet with Mummy & Sisters.
After filling our stomach they actually prepared cake to be served for me !!! Just ate so much, dint expect to have a birthday cake !!








Left Shangri-la to town, walked around and got some favourite buys too ! ^^

And one of the best part was the surprise turn up of J !!!
I was tired and I wanted to sleep early, so I slept before 12.
After sleeping for like an hour...
"knockknockkknock.ringgringgginggg"
Dear came surprising me with a cheese tart ? Made by him !!!!
It's with cherries on the top forming a heart !!!
Awwwww
It taste so yummy, feels like a failure cause the one I made for him it's incomparable !
Dear i love youuuu ! Thanks for everything !!



I'm trying to catch up with time lately !
I neglected my twitter, facebook, friends, J, and my blog !!
Ok, just to fill up this space with some photos taken on my bday.
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares