Friday, May 11, 2012
02:56

Sinful act with Mummy at Dome !!
After we had dtf !!! It's always Mummy's fault ! Making me fatttttt.
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe it won't be nice to some of you but....
So happy that I wanna share (:




Got lots of these pretty lil wear, always one of my favourite buys I don't know why (:
So happy to see La Senza coming out with these new designs !!!
Really love all these new design that I got to bring them home.


This is one of my favourite set ! I don't usually like white ones, but this is mad pretty !!

But actually all are my favourites !! The back designs !!
They should have new designs more often !!!


xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares