Monday, June 18, 2012
08:13
BKK Day1 !!
At the airport ! Breakfast at Subway together with Starbucks !! ^^

On the plane !
Just changed my navel stud on the plane !!
Got this Star stud at Taipei !!! And I really love it alot !!!
Sudden thought of changing it ^^


It's taking too long, so when boredom kills.....

Both my sisters love to do weird & funny faces !!
But my face just looks the same in most of the photos cause I just can't make myself do funny faces !!!
Cause I feel like my face is already ugly enough to be weird !! Hahahaa
But...some candid ones....
And I got forced by my lil sis, hahahaaa
(Don't be shocked if I look awful*)

The starssssss*


So let Mummy join in our multiple shots !!!

Okay, you see, I'm probably like my Mummy !!
Our double shots will just look the same and you won't know if it's the same photo, it's actually different, look at my lil sis, hahahaa (:


BKK's airport !

In the cab to our hotel !

Went we landed at BKK, we tried out the foods along the streets !
It one of their known as "nice food" but it was normal to me probably cause I didn't like it ? (:

In the hotel !


Off for dinner !!
MY FAVOURITE BLINGSSSS*
AND MY HELLOKITTY RIBBON EARPLUG !!!

I love their mango sticky rice !!!
But it's soooo fattening !!

I ATE ALOT !!

Trying on the short I got from Platinum mall ! ^^
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares