Tuesday, June 19, 2012
09:03
It's day 2 nowwwww !! FINALLY !!


Had their breakfast buffet like everyday !!!! I'm eating way too muchhh !!





IT'S SHOPPING TIMEEEE !! I think we were at Central ? Sounds like we were at Clarke Quay !








Those gorgeous Polaroids !!
They've so many different colours !!!

Matcha flavour !





At some Hokkaido cafe where they sell those lil yogurts, puddings, milk, cakes, ice-creams, which are all our favourites & all in our favourite flavours too like milk & their origins !!
Those desserts are super good, hahahaa, look at Mummy, trying to be funny !!!


DINNER TIME !! (:
We had it at some restaurant called "SomTam", known for their papaya salads !!
Hehehee, salads my best friend !!!
And I love Thai glass noodles !!! Cause it taste much more sour as compared to some other noodles ? (: Like even without adding the lime yourself (:

Their authentic Pepsi, hahaahaa !

And even thou I had lots of food already, I'll never be too bloated for dessert (:

MANGO TANGO !!!
ONE OF THE BEST MANGO DESSERTS I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE !!
They've a wide variety of desserts all made with mangos !!! It's really so good !
If you ever go Bangkok, must try must try ! ^^

We tried 3 different kinds ^^
If I've all the space in my stomach I would want more of their Mango Sticky Rice !!!

All those candid shots taken by Mummy !!!
My fatty face you see !

I'm really lagging behind !! I need some time to bloggggg !!

xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares