Tuesday, June 12, 2012
04:04
Taipei day 2


Those super sleepy faces~



Out for some food ^^
I LOVE THEIR BEANCURDS !! SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ONES IN SG !!
I LOVE SOYAAAAA ^^

Their underground malls which are linked from the stations.
So convenient !!! And there's lots of shops for you to loiter around, lots of foods too !!!
They really got lots of foods, desserts, drinks and all !! MAKES ME SO FATTTT !!

Trying their lil frozen yogurt ! Favourite too !!! (:

Their bread store is soooo crowded, so we join in (:
Bought a bread there and it taste not bad (:
There's mochi in it !! I like mochi too ! It just taste unique.

Snapsnapsnap smilesmilesmileeeee (:


The real yogurts with toppings (:

Taiwan AIYU drink ^^
Sg have it too !


Their lil bites !!
My first time trying the tempura and i like it !!! It's nice (:
Good that I can satisfy my cravings even when I'm back to sg ^^


Off to Ximending !!
Went in this shop and I kind of like the clothes they carrying !!!
But they're all quite pricey ):
Still, I can't resist temptation and bought like around NT5000 worth of clothes ?


I took so long inside that I felt like I just want to buy the whole shop, ahhahaa !!!
I even bought their guy's top for myself (:

Bubble tea and more more bubble tea ? (:

On the way to the Modern Toilet Cafe (:



The interiors are so cute, get to sit on toilet bowls and foods are also served in toilet bowls and all !!! But in fact, it's quite disgusting to me !! EW HAHAHA


Some squid salads ? (:
All salads are awesome ^^

And yup, so much on day 2 (:


Hmmm, time for a good sleep nowwwww (:
Loveeee this pinky Ralph Lauren shirt given by my dear boy ^^
Sweetdreammmssss xoxo*
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares