Wednesday, June 13, 2012
04:11
Taipei day 3

The lil leopards ^^





The usual sleepy faces x)


Me wants milkkkkkk

The creamy puff at Laetitia, yumyuummmm*

Happened to see this cute bunnyyyyy !!




Taipei's Zeze Greentea !!!
Totally reminds us of Singapore's Nana Greentea !!!
After having their Matcha frap, conclusion is the Nana Greentea's Matcha frap is better ! ^^


Heheehe
Going Sogo !! Bunny wants to get a Porter's bag for her Sister !! (:



And we're at Porter !!!


Yup I got myself a bag tooo !!! So randommm, cause I didn't expect myself buying something from Porter cause I'm not a fan of Porter ?
But since I'm there, and the bag kind of caught of eye too !! My first Porter bag !! Hahaha !!


The shop which cost me a bomb of NT4800 ? of earrings !!!
It's the earring I'm always wearing which look like my navel rings, I like it alot so end up buying alot !!



At the train station ! ^^

On boarddddd (:




At the bus stop !!
Heading to Taipei 101 !!!


Boredom.
On their public bus to Taipei 101 (:

And yay ! Here we are !!

Food court vs Agnesb cafe !!!!


Gonna try their DTF there !
Yay favourite !!

Still my usual orders !!!
Some of their food taste better, but some taste the same (:
And it's cheaper !!! It was a super filling meal !!

I really like this photo taken outside 101 !!
Probably cause of the LOVE ? ^^

While waiting for their shuttle bus back to the station (:

Frown ):
The bus took such a long time to move off !!
Hate waitinggggg~~



With my favourite Yogurt drink !!


Getting some greenbean crush with handmade "FenYuan"
Their "FenYuan" is a pearl-like thingy (:
Taste slightly better than pearl ? Dislike pearls, haahhaa


The skull !!


Back to the hotel with my milk !! ^^

xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares