Saturday, April 20, 2013
05:40



 
 

Pretty happy with my 20th Bday celebration as I really wasn't expecting much.
But they (My Family) never failed to made me smile.

That watch ^ given by Mummy Daddy, which was one of the thing I least expected to get, love it soooo much. I've the most noble Dad I could ever ask for and the Mummy that gives me almost everything I ask for.
Thank God for making me as your child !

Bracelet given by Bunny & pretty Infinity Heart Ring & FAV SWING given by J.
How could I feel any less blessed ?


That lazy boy took off to spend the day with me ^^



AND MY BOTH CUTEST, LOVABLE,SWEETEST SISTERS EVER IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.
Lil Sis was sooo cute, I would never forgot that awkward smile on her face when she walked into my room at 12am, exactly on the 16th & passed me a letter.
The content of the letter.....caramellll~~ droolll~~~
And the idea of giving me money to get the things I want, so super cute.

And Sis got me my fav box of Pinks from one of my fav brand, Victoria Secret !!
It was really box of surprises !! I LOVE THEM TO THE CORE !! 
XOXOXO


& someone who stands an imp position in my life, BUNNY !!
Given by her, so thoughtful like always.
Can't put in words how much I appreciate all the things you've done for me !!
LOVE ALL OF YOU
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares