Monday, September 30, 2013
16:31


Gone mad after studying for the whole damn day ):


One of my favourite !!
LOVE THEIR SALAD BOWLS TOO !!
There's a wide range you can choose from, like there's brown rice, potato glass noodles & cold soba !!!
I think part of me like the choosing part :x


One of the day that's full of plans !!
To sum up, there's morning event, noon, night & even midnight !!


First time in J's Ferrari after having dimsum breakfast at Goodwood Park hotel.



Happy Bday to my Beloved BEE~
7years & counting



Dean & Deluca
Because I love their Stacked Pancakes !!
(Service by that Malay girl was DAMN BAD)


Rest of the girls, not forgetting YannTing who left early..


Yes we're all 7 years & counting, except for Carmen, additional 3years :x




Happy 20th BB !
Will never forget the baddest thing I've done with you throughout my secondary school life :x



Last event of the day to KTV & Nana (my first time, lol)
Happy Bday Douglas (:


xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares