Monday, November 4, 2013
02:05
I know it's exam period, but I still need a break !!! ( excuses...)


MBS is one of my favourite hotel for Staycations !!
Cause I love waking up to their morning breakfast !! Not forgetting their alcohol buffet with bar snacks, sound really cool but I don't usually go for the alcohols !! I'll have my mini bites there (: It's really enjoyable cause you can enjoy the nice sceneries while feasting :D



Other than buffets, another cafe that I would go often is Au Chocolate !!
They've the best Ttruffle fries & French toast !!!
Most of the food there is good !! Totally worth the calories :x

xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares