Tuesday, November 19, 2013
00:07
OTW for dinner before heading to 2am Dessert Bar (:
As usual, cafe hopping all the time~





Had a glass of cocktail and tiramisu.
Their Tiramisu is on my top list !!
I've been going around to try Tiramisu cause it's one of my favourite and I haven't really get to try one that makes me wanna go back and have more until I had this here ^^

But everyone will have different likings for Tiramisu depending on what kind of texture and also how dense is it.
For me I like those that are less dense, more coffee liquor and with less cream !

So for those that has the same taste bud as me, try this !!


xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares