Monday, November 25, 2013
03:15


Girls nights out at Timbre (:
First time trying different flavours of Beer Kirin
Looks yummy but....maybe i'm not a fan of beer.






                                                                      2x Soul Sisters

Another day over at Carousel for buffet !!
One of my favourite place ^^



Finally, you caught my eye ! My love at first sight.
Chanel boy has been out for quite some time but i didn't like it at all when it was first launch.
But when i chance upon this Navy blue with Gold chain, I lose control again~
So Mummy paid $10k for both of these babies.....

xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares