Wednesday, March 5, 2014
09:11

Lola's Cafe
5 Simon Rd, 545893
6284 0349

Highly recommended ! The food here looks pretty normal but it taste good !!
Even by looking at the pictures makes me drool!!
               

My favourite Koi milk tea delivered to my doorstep at this hour !! 
Feeling blessed*


Just nice for the weather !!


Diet dinner~ (lol, it's only for a day....)
Tried looking for a place to study by the name of the cafes~

The Book Cafe
                                             20 Martin Rd, #01-02 Seng Kee Building, 239070
                                                                          6887 5430


By ending the day with this look on our faces...
I guess it's pretty obvious where we head to after studying for a while (:

xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares