Monday, March 3, 2014
08:59



Haven't been blogging consistently cause I'm pretty busy with my school work ):
But....I'll still be available for yummy treats with my baby boy !


Plan was to go Overeasy, but it's a failed one cause it's not opened yet !!
So instead of waiting, we decided to head over to Mount Faber cause it's a pretty place (:
Dine at Spuds & Apron !

Ordered a few dishes and i love them all !
1. Clam Chower Soup
2. Chill Crab in a Tux
3. Tobiko Cod Fillet w Cha Soba
4. Baby Back Ribs
5. A Jar of Happiness
( Yes it sums up, HAPPINESS~~)


Sun - Thu: 11:00 - 23:00
Fri - Sat: 11:00 - 02:00
Eve of PH: 11:00 - 02:00



xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares