Monday, March 7, 2016
07:10




MY CUTE FLUFFY BABY !!

So my Sis will be away for days and nobody is fit to take care of this bear !!
Here is my recommendation for you to keep your mind at ease and also, for your fury one to enjoy themselves!
Babyoctobear get to stay in his very own premier suite over at Pawcationsg.
They also provide normal suites, which are suitable for medium sized dogs! Which also accommodate up to 2 small sized dogs! Prices are very reasonable too.
Do check out @Pawcation, or alternatively you can go on to their web at http://Pawcation.sg
To my lucky followers, quote my name "Calista" and show this pic to be entitled to 15% off grooming!
Picture credits to Pawcation ❤️
Thanks for the constant update, it keep my mind at ease, appreciate the effort.
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares