Thursday, December 1, 2011
23:44
On 29th Nov, I took my first paper...
I've B to drive me to school, Sis & Bunny came with me too..
I got to sit on the wheelchair for the paper.
It was damn embarrassing...
And I took my HR paper, don't wanna think about it, anyway it's over.
Just pray that I'll pass.........

Daddy was so worried that he flew back to Singapore...
Yay, Santa Daddy is back again ! I miss Daddy..

30th Nov
There's no paper for me !

1th Dec
Same goes for today..
But I'l be having my Marketing paper on the following day !!
I went to change the colour of my braces, and had our dinner at Paradise Dynasty together with B.
B sent Sis for her dance class as we waited them at Ion.
Walking around with my crutches is damn tiring but I didn't gave up on shopping (:

Finally got my wire headband at River Island, like that fury texture alot (:

Went to Starbucks while waiting for B to come.
Tried the new Christmas drink at Starbucks with Mummy & Daddy ^^

I was aching all over after that ):
Didn't had time to study for the paper, totally no mood to study for it..
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares