Thursday, December 8, 2011
20:34
7th Nov

Christmas is round the corner ! So I decided to do a set of Christmas nails for lil sis ^^

The photo doesn't do good ):
It's more glittery in real life !

I can't go over to tutor my tutee cause i can't walk ):
So he's Mummy said she'll ask him over to my place to keep me accompanied, so cute.
So he came over with he's sec3 sister, tutored both of them ^^
Waited Mummy to be back home and we went to Kungfu Panda for dinner (:

8th Nov

A boring day home !
Lil sis is out and she doesn't want to bring me out ):
HMPHHHHHHHHH HMPHHHHHHHH HMMPPPHHHHHHHHHHHH !

My favourite grapes ! Mummy bought alot, so I'll have one box for lunch ! ^^

And and and, frolick with oreo ! ^^

Supposed to be attending some AIA event in this.......
But cause I broke my leg ): Got to give it a miss..
Still..glad that I don't have to be in this sleazy outfit !!


More grapes for dinner ! ^^
xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares