Friday, December 9, 2011
22:11
9th Nov

Instead of being at the AIA event..
Went town with Mummy, and had our tea break buffet at Marriott hotel.
Mummy loves going for buffet ! And her favourite are Ritz Carlton, Carousel, Meritus Mandrain as well we Marriott (:
Mummy kind of helped me regain my appetite, thou there's lots of foods I can't take !

I like buffet place whereby they allow us to scoop the ice-cream ourselves !
Thou most places, their ice-cream is ewww, I just like to scoop it :D
So far, Ritz Carlton has the best ice-cream served ! Just that we can't scoop ourselves ):

I like buffet places that has that ice kacang maker too !
I don't really eat it but I like to play with it ^^

Our favourite Frozen Yogurt !!!
We stocked up damn lots of them, bought like $80 worth of yogurt !
Happy girlssssss ^^

Had Honey when I got home, love Honey too !
Never get tired of these ^^
I'll just want to have these for all my three meals !



xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares