Wednesday, June 20, 2012
22:38
Day 3 !! I've most photos taken on day 3 I think !!

Buffet for breakfast in the hotel !!
The spread of food is really too much for breakfast !


All those sleepy faces~








After 2days of intensive shopping...
A lil rest so that we could have more energy for more ! ^^




This photo is taken for Buuny ! ^^


CHURROS & CREPES !!!!



They've Red Mango too ! ^^




In the cab to BKK's Chinatown ! (:






Nomnommm so much foods !!! That's why I puked*
I was probably feeling sick already, after having these makes me feel so so so sick.




Bird nest in different flavours !


Stall along Chinatown !



I think these foods sold along the street, only some are edible~

I had a bad night on the third day, was probably too tired !
Had problems falling asleep and woke up in the middle of the night cause I was feeling so uncomfortable that I need to puke !
Poor lil sis got to help me with it ):
Luckily it was the third day already !!

xoxo
About Me




Email me at: calista_16@hotmail.com


Instagram


Instagram: @CalistaEvangelista


Hi Tweethearts




Ask Me ^^
Clickclick, Pretty Please




Archives

Credits: swytnightmares